CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2000

From:
Robert Zucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:22:46 -0500
Dear Dr. Hoppe
I have found your new Leica web site to be  really a useful site and a definite
bookmark for all current and future uses of Leica confocal microscopes.  It has
loads of useful information that will be beneficial for confocal core operators
and their core facility users. I have found it especially useful for scientists
using Leica equipment.   I especially appreciate the ability to now contact the
Leica technical representatives and support staff in Germany directly without
going through local support personnel to discuss relevant scientific and
technical issues involving confocal microscopy. It is always best to get direct
answers to direct questions from scientist's/engineers that are experts in the
field.  Thanks for providing this very improved web site and your continuing
support to the confocal community.
Bob Zucker

Robert M. Zucker, PhD
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
MD 72
National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, 27711
Tel: 919-541-1585; fax 919-541-4017
e-mail: [log in to unmask]