CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2006

From:
"Willemse, Joost" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:02:04 +0200
Hi tobias,

I only used dyes on fixed arabidopsis roots but it should be possible to use one of the syto dyes.
these should especially stain DNA in living tissue.

You might however have some problems with penetration into the root tip. So far we have only obtained equal staining after fixation.

With kind regards
Joost Willemse