CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2010

From:
"Gelman, Laurent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:14:45 +0100
Hi Dirk,

We have equipped 2 wide-field systems (a Zeiss Axiovert200M and an
Olympus IX70) running with Metamorph and 2 LSM510 (just for quick
visualization of the samples) with CoolLED PrecisExcite lights. They
just work great.

Best,

Laurent.

Laurent Gelman, PhD
Friedrich Miescher Institut
Facility for Advanced Imaging and Microscopy
WRO 1066.2.16
Maulbeerstrasse 66
CH-4058 Basel
+41 (0)79 618 73 69