CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:57:53 -0700
Any adjustment of the analyzer will also shift the distortion in a
manner depending on the implementation of the DIC in any particular
microscope.  Each adjustment requiring then its own PSF.

Regards,
Glen

Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156

The box said "Requires WindowsXP or better", so I bought a Macintosh.