CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Bjorn Tyrberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:24:54 -0500

We have an interest in tracking use of our microscopes for billing. To do this we
have tracking software that links to our billing system. The problem is that if the
user does not log in to the computer, they do not get tracked. Does anybody
know of a solution where the power to the microscope can be controlled by log
in to a computer, essentially making scopes unusable unless logged in to
computer?

Tx
Bjorn Tyrberg