CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2000

From:
Judy Trogadis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:42:16 -0700
Does anyone have experience with or know about a 3D reconstruction
and analysis program for biological data (e.g. confocal) that runs on
Unix OS?  Shareware is best, of course, but we may be willing to purchase.
We have an opportunity to use a  Sun computer and are looking
for applications software for it.

On a distantly related topic, does anyone have any information about
products or individuals using 3D display software for molecular
modeling?

These are pretty general questions, but this group seems to be very
knowledgable about the whole area of visualization.

Thank you.

Judy Trogadis
Vision Science Research Program
Toronto Western Research Institute