CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2011

From:
Sathya Srinivasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:56:01 +0000

Hi Suraj,
You can find some useful information at these sites:

Leica Microsystems website- under downloads:
http://www.leica-microsystems.com/products/confocal-microscopes/details/product/leica-tcs-sp5-ii/downloads/

McMaster Biophotonics facility-
http://www.macbiophotonics.ca/PDF/SP5System.pdf

Hope it helps.