CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2003

From:
Empix Imaging <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:49:38 -0500

To Dr. Simon Watkins:

New England Digital Computers, Inc. has excellent high-end computer systems
with one ISA slot available ( > 2.4 GHZ):

New England Digital Computers, Inc.
4 Forms Way
Middleton, MA 01949

Ph 978-774-4003
Fax 978-774-3747

www.nedcomp.com

Disclaimer - we have absolutely no business relationship with New England
Digital Computers, Inc.

Sincerely
Kevin Coonan

http://www.empix.com