CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2015

From:
WHEELER Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:02:55 +0000
Hi Magali

There is a micromanager group to help with these type of issues. You can find out more information about it here:
https://www.micro-manager.org/wiki/Micro-Manager%20Community

Cheers

Ann

Dr Ann Wheeler
Advanced Imaging Resource, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH4 2XU
E: [log in to unmask]
T: 0131 651 8665
W: http://www.igmm.ac.uk/imaging.htm

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.