CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2006

From:
Akos szilvasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:28:06 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

We just started a new confocal microscopy addition to our flow cytometry
core lab. I am on the lookout for practical on-line instrument scheduling
solutions, possibly commercial calendars, that are modified for research
core facilities. Could you suggest any?

Thanks, Akos

Akos Szilvasi

Flow Cytometry and Confocal Microscopy Core Facilities
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Inc. (NIBRI)
100 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
tel 617 871 7177
fax 617 871 7051