CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2001

From:
Alan Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:26:52 -0400
A CCD-based system designed to do what Aryeh proposes ("... to image
action potentials (using potential sensitive dyes) in real time.") is
commercially available.  For information about it, go to
www.redshirtimaging.com
or contact me.

Alan Fine
Professor
Department of Physiology and Biophysics
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4H7 Canada
  tel: +1-902-494-1251
  fax: +1-902-494-1685
  e-mail:  [log in to unmask]