CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:41:41 +0200
Dear John,

presenting the single channels in greyscale is the most sensible way to
go. The red-green merge does not make much sense to show evidence for
colocalization, you need proper numbers (Pearson, Manders coefficient
etc.). A black and white table/chart can be read by color-blind people
without problems.

Follow the link to a presentation about that, if you are interested:
https://ifn.mpi-cbg.de/wiki/ifn/images/1/1e/QuantitativeColocAnalysis0709small.pdf

Michael