CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2011

From:
"Lemasters, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 05:58:00 -0500

Hi Folks,

Carbon tetrachloride is a potent hepatotoxicant. Don't use it.

John J. Lemasters, MD, PhD
Professor and GlaxoSmithKline Distinguished Endowed Chair
Director, Center for Cell Death, Injury and Regeneration
Departments of Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences and Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Medical University of South Carolina
QF213 Quadrangle Building
280 Calhoun Street, MSC 140
Charleston, SC 29425