CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2007

From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:03:39 +0200

Dear Rachael Lim,

Imaris (bitplane AG) has recently implemented functionality to handle huge image files (no commercial interest from my side). If you want to just merge the mosaics into a projection image, this could already be achieved with -for example- ImageJ. Aaron Ponti from our group has recently developed (MatLab based) software for a 3d alignment and shading correction of stacks from mosaics.

Dont hesitate to contact me for further detail.

Cheers, jens

Dr. Jens Rietdorf
head of microscopy unit
Friedrich-Miescher-Institute, wro-1066.2.32
Maulbeerstr.66, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
http://www.fmi.ch/  Phone +41 (61) 697-5172