CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2020

From:
Nadia Halidi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:33:35 +0000

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply. I can make a PDMS cuvette. Did you use cubic in the
PDMS is it safe and how did it work with the refractive indices? Did you
use a dipping objective or air? And wouldn't the wobbly brain move around
when you would turn to image from different angles? I would love to learn
about this more? Thanks again.

Best regards,
Nadia