CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
"Gustin, Emmanuel [TIBBE]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:51:22 +0100
Cautious note: In my experience, many problems with the cooling system
of a laser, air-cooled or water-cooled, are actually problems with
the flow sensors that manufacturers install to verify that there is
enough coolant flow. A good precaution, but apparently these sensors
are brittle components: I think we had two replacements on our Leica
SP2,
and the service people told us this is a relatively frequent problem.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel