CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
PHIL MUTCH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:21:35 GMT0BST
Tarik,

We have just purchased a Kodak mega pixel DCS120 (for our first
digital m/scope camera), which as a point and shoot has worked fine
on both dissecting/ normal microscope. The package came with camera,
software and x10 c-mount. The only separate part to buy was the
c-mount adapter. (which should be available from your microscope
supplier)
The whole package was relatively cheap at a mere £1656.
Hope this is some use to you

Phil Mutch

Disclaimer!
I have no interest in the above named company

> Date:          Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:35:51 -0500
> From:          tarik haydar <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       digital cameras - again
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anyone out there use a "point-and-shoot" or zoomable digital still
> camera that can be mounted on a microscope?  We want to be able to take
> regular pictures as well as pictures from our dissecting microscope -
> which already has adaptors for a 35mm camera back.  Thanks in advance!
> Tarik
>
> --
> Tarik Haydar, Ph.D.
> Yale University Medical School