CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Christian Elowsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:55:54 -0500
Craig,

I'm not sure everyone can get access to a "real" microscopist.  But on that
topic, does anyone have any texts or workshops that might help those who
want to learn how to service their equipment?

I have heard of companies having great service representatives who can teach
much of this, but I have not had any experience here either.  I have been
able to do much on previous systems with a tech on the phone, but again,
this not something I enjoy now.

Surely this 2000+ strong community has some pointers for system services.

Thanks.

Christian