CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1997

From:
Susana Zanello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:37:31 -0500
OKAY!!!!!  Thanks everyone for the discussion (and entertainment!)
following my queries.  I have learned a great deal from this and will
be spending the next 45 years digesting it.  However, since I will have
more detailed questions, I think it may be more prudent to ask them
as they arise of the individuals who have given rise to them.  That way
the List won't be so clogged with hair :) .  Thanks again for your help!
Now it's time to hunker down with a couple of dozen optics texts and
develop some concepts, ideas and solutions!

Susi

Susana B. Zanello
Vitamin D Laboratory
Boston University Medical School