CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:59:34 -0400

All,
There  is an elephant in the room here... Who has the best incentive and the best means to assure that your article remains accessible for decades in the future?  A company that is making money by selling access or a nonprofit that is providing free access?
Really I don't know the answer to this question - I just throw it out there.
Carol Heckman