CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:52:23 -0300

Dear again many thanks
  "It is better to have friends than money" is really true, is an
incredible community and the help they give is amazing.
Dear Peng, activities you mention are actually very good, is exactly the
kind of experiments that we wished to find, thank you very much again.
(there are some in which I have some doubts, so we will write directly)

Dear Manu, Foldscope for me is beautiful, has everything expected of
science in general, is very creative, economic, technological, and highly
useful in the service of society, would be a pleasure for us to have some
of these wonders in Chile and use in exhibitions.
I will contact you
Thanks again to all
greetings

--