CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

From:
"Jurkevich, Alexander" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 18:30:53 +0000

Dave,

You can try PicoGreen. It is very bright and remains bright after fixation, however it also stains mitochondrial DNA. I do not know if it can survive paraffin embedding and dewaxing.

Alexander

Alexander Jurkevich, PhD
Associate Director
Molecular Cytology Core