CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1997

From:
Dr M Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:30:39 PDT
Dear Yi

Your loading time seems long. I would suggest cutting this back and
also not waiting more than 30 mins before imaging. The dye will be
lost from the cell as it is a living cell that will extrude/sequester
such a molecule. You could try something like probenecid but I've no
experience of this. We never have had to look at cells for very long
periods...

Regards

Mark Cannell