CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
Renato Morona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 02:34:27 -0400
We have a Bio-Rad MRC-600 CSLM. The SSU has the facility to connect a VCR.
Is it possible to automatically collect a time series from a VCR source (eg
at 20 sec intervals) using the COMOS software ? I have tried to do this but
COMOS will only collect a single frame each time the space-bar is pressed.
When the laser scan head is used, COMOS has no problems with automatically
collecting a time series.
Renato