CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2003

From:
Empson R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:56:00 +0100

Many thanks Jon

This looks as if it could solve our problems

Dr Ruth M. Empson
Lecturer in Neuroscience
School of Biological Sciences
Royal Holloway University of London
EGHAM
Surrey
TW20 0EX

Tel 01784 414264
Digital voicemail 07092 076899
Fax 01784 434326

*       To find out more please visit the lab homepage at
http://web.rhul.ac.uk/Biological-Sciences/empson/