CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
David Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 17:57:13 -0400

I wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with Tsien's
(now INvitrogen) Flash tag system.  We made our first construct
recently containing the tetracysteine motif, but got no fluorescence
at all with the biarsenical compound.  We are checking expression
now. The absence of much literature of this outside of the Tsien lab
has me concerned that there are issues with making it work.
Dr. David Knecht
U-3125
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
University of Connecticut