CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:53:20 -0400

Hi Dave,

Contact your Leica confocal sales rep and have them visit to demo the
Leica MATRIX module(s) to do what you need. They might also want to
bring with them a Leica MATRIX application(s) expert. A quote for a new
64-bit PC might also be useful.

I've already complained to Leica that their LAS AF stage tiling
acquisition and image stitching is bad (I probably complained about it
being bad in TCS and LCS when I managed an SP1 - accomplished nothing).
Not that Zeiss LSM710 / ZEN software is any better.

George