CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2013

From:
Zac Arrac Atelaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:53:58 -0600

My idea was to leave the original bags on the keyboards, NOT allow people to come with gloves (as this implies that they have dangerous stuff all around the samples) so they have to be so cautious with the systems as with them selfs. The monitors keep their original acetate or we purchase one of the size that is easier to clean as everybody likes to touch images on screen. The mouse pad is also in a tight plastic bag easy to clean, the binocular plastic cover is washed every week, the keys in the microscope control board is also inside a plastic bag. The user is in charge of cleaning the driping oil or substances from their samples before leaving so they have to be careful or take the proper care to the substances they have brought. Mouse it self is a hard part as you cant easily plastify that. I hope this helps. Regards and happiness Gabriel OH    > Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:24:25 -0400