CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1995

Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 11:03:57 -0500
Dear Confocalists,

Over the last 12 years, I have been a senior marketing and sales executiv=
e in
the flow and image cytometry (confocal) markets.  In this role, I have be=
en
responsible for providing marketing input on numerous new product
developments.  Having recently left my last position, I have thought a lo=
about how new products are concieved and developed.

It=92s obvious that all companies operate within their own paradigms.  It=
 is
therefore not surprising that it is exceedingly rare for an established
company to create a truely innovative product.  It=92s not due to them no=
listening to their customers (although they do tend to ignore non-custome=
rs),
but rather it=92s due to the subconscious filter through wihch they proce=
ss
this data.

Why am I taking your time to expound on this subject?  Being an
=93independent=94, I would like to give you the opportunity to provide in=
put on
the needs of confocal microscopists without your input being processed
through any filter.  I am therefore asking for volunteers to participate =
in a
brief survey (approx. 20 questions).

If you would like to participate, please reply directly to me at
[log in to unmask] All replies will be kept strictly confidential.

Regards to all,

Noah Hadas