CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2004

From:
Tim Fletcher Iatia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Fletcher Iatia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:16:52 +0100

Commercial Reply

Hi Gary,

I am European Sales Manager for Iatia Limited.  We are an Australian Imaging
company with a product developed for measuring Phase differences in samples.
Since the Phase excursion of a light ray is the product of the thickness *
RI of the sample, so long as you know the thickness we can measure the RI
very accurately.

Our website (www.iatia.com.au) contains additional information on the
product as well as the opportunity to download a demonstration version.

Naturaly I will be delighted to answer any additional questions you have.

Regards,

Tim Fletcher
European Sales Manager
Iatia Limited