CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2013

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 11:27:43 -0400

This sounds like a very common type of measurement that people in the single-molecule imaging field would be doing. I don't have much experience with that kind of analysis, but as I recall, Nancy Thompson at UNC has been doing these kinds of experiments for quite some time (maybe even from the beginning). Here's the link to her contact information:

http://www.chem.unc.edu/people/faculty/thompson/

Perhaps she might be give you some more details?

John Oreopoulos