CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2020

From:
Silas Leavesley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2020 11:40:09 -0600

Hi Michael,

We're in a similar (not identical) boat.  We have an Andor CSU-W1 that
we would like to transition over to control with Elements. We have been
able to switch over almost all of the components to Elements control,
but have been stuck with the Andor ILE laser launch platform, as there
is no option for controlling it with Elements.  We would of course be
interested to hear if anyone has ideas about this.  If anything we have
done so far to get the other components running with Elements can be
helpful, feel email me directly and we can set up a call.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Silas

--
Silas J. Leavesley, Ph.D.