CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2005

From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:20:45 -0500

This is a standard problem with this turret.

We have not had this problem with the newer IX71 turrets.

Also, they stop clicking into position.

This is a serious problem.  If anybody knows of a source for turrets, or
if Olympus would manuafacture the bottom parts for replacement, it would
be great.

-Michael