CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1997

From:
"Reece.Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:52:10 -0400
We are just starting to use Adobe Premiere with the miroVideo DC20 card
installed in a PC running Win95.  First impressions are that the
combination is robust, user-friendly, and capable.  It can do what you
want, although it is tricky for some things, like adding text to video.
I don't know if there is an NT version available.

Jeff Reece
NIEHS
Durham, NC