CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2007

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:52:24 +0200

Steffen,

as far as I heard from Leica, changing the dichroics to hard coated ones
is not possible - they are too thick for the standard holder. It
probably also introduces a shift due to the thicker material, so the
emission beam will go somewhere else. You would need to do it on your
own risk, I guess.

cheers,
Michael