CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1993

From:
Oliver Trepte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1993 18:47:44 +0200
Available for public ftp from ikaros.fysik4.kth.se (130.237.35.2) is
now an enhanced version of the Pbmplus package. This includes file
conversion utilities for:

* Molecular Dynamics (Sarastro) images
* BioRad images
* Zeiss images (old format and (probably) new format)

The package is capable of producing files compatible with most common
word processors, e.g. gif, tiff, x11 dump, Mac Pict and pcx.

The package is located in the directory /pub/pbmplus.

Since I have only had access to one BioRad image and one Zeiss image,
I have not been able to test these filters thoroughly. If there are
bugs in them, please report them to me, and I will try to fix them.

I would like to thank Guy Cox, Keith Bartels and Jose Feijo for their
help with the file specifications.

        Oliver