CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1996

From:
Michal Opas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:07:02 -0400
Again: Hello All,
I hate to be a pest.
Obviously my memory has been shot.

As I mentioned in my previous message I am putting together
a little "how to" paper which specifically deals with pH and
pCa measurements using a confocal microscope.

If you have published a paper in which you used a confocal
microscope and found it to be an INDISPENSABLE tool for
either pH or pCa (or both) measurement, please refer me to
it.  I should not miss it, should I?
By indispensable I mean that the measurement would NOT be
POSSIBLE (and NOT just more difficult) with a conventional
method.

An abstract accompanying your reference (or, even better,
your brief explanation of why c-focal saved your skin) would
be wonderful.

Thanks again.

cheers
michal