CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2022

From:
Hongtao Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:04:57 -0700
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Hello,

In the front LED panel, under the system configuration or something, there
should be a shutdown option.
After that, just power off everything.

Best regards,
Hongtao Chen