CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2012

From:
Lloyd Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:07:52 +1300

It is often a problem with leaves to keep them flat. What we do is stick them to the slide with double sided tape and then mount in water or glycerol.

Dr Lloyd Donaldson

Senior Scientist, Project Leader - Microscopy/Wood Identification
Scion - Forests . Products . Innovation
Private Bag 3020, Rotorua
49 Sala Street, Rotorua 3010
New Zealand