CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2023

From:
Holly Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2023 15:16:01 -0800
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear Microscopists -

We are putting together another inspiring event for this coming January.
We're really excited about this year's line-up of speakers and topics! Plus
we have a new, larger-than-ever space, so we want you all to come in
person! Did I mention Berkeley weather in January tends to be 65F and can
be sunny and stunning*?

See Speakers, Sessions, Sponsors, etc., here:
*http://aim2024.eventbrite.com <http://aim2024.eventbrite.com/>*
Registration is discounted until the end of November! Prices go up December
1.

We hope you can join us!

On behalf of my co-organizing AIM Team (Feather Ives, Adeela Syed, and Luis
Alvarez),
 Holly

 *[of course, we cannot promise weather, but we can promise great
conversations]

*Holly L. Aaron, **Director*
*CRL Molecular Imaging Center*
*251 Weill Hall, 320 Barker Hall*
*Berkeley, CA 94720-2751*
http://imaging.berkeley.edu

*Join us at the next AIM 2024: http://aim2024.eventbrite.com
<http://aim2024.eventbrite.com/>*

*Remember to cite us with our RRID:SCR_017852.*
*Want to use the scopes at the MIC? Click Here
<https://crl.berkeley.edu/molecular-imaging-center/faq-training-mic/>. *

Follow the MIC on Twitter <https://twitter.com/BerkeleyMIC>
Follow OpenMIC on Twitter <https://twitter.com/OpenMICBerkeley>