CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2010

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:31:36 -0600
It was mentioned in another thread on this list, but a couple years
ago I bought an architectural lighting LED and stuck them on the side
of a microscope I found lying around with reasonable results.  Splurge
on the microscope, but for the LED illuminator you can go fairly cheap
if you are willing to do a bit of work yourself.  Another list member
tried my design out and it seemed to work for him as well.  I can't
recall what microscope he used though.  The LED company was Enfis.

Craig