CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
Dale Callaham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 11:33:39 -0400
Hi Sylvie,

ImageJ can do this easily. I assume that you have 8-bit tiffs
(monochrome, even if it has a color palette assigned. ou may need to
change to grayscale and change bit depth to 8-bits. Those are also easy
operations. Then, in ImageJ (use a current version, I have ver 1.42 and
it works), just open the images (they must be open), and use "Image |
Color | Merge Channels" and it allows you to assign the open images to
the R, G, B, and grayscale channels so you can merge red, green, and
blue + DIC images for example.

Dale