CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2014

From:
"MODEL, MICHAEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 17:05:55 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

We need to buy optics to do mGFP-turbo RFP FRET, and it seems that excitation at 458 might give much less direct excitation of RFP with only little sacrifice in GFP excitation. But there might be some other consideration of which I am unaware. Has anyone had any good/bad experience using 458 line for GFP? Thanks in advance!

Mike Model