CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2009

From:
Megan Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:26:46 -0500
Hi Vitaly,

I am a sales representative for ibidi in the US. I believe that I sent you
some samples awhile back.  Are you aware of our 8 and 18 well slides, cell
culture inserts and our 96 well plates?  If you would like, you can get
another three free samples on our website at www.ibidi.com.  If you are
looking for a removable chamber, we have a product that will be coming out
shortly that should fit that need and I can check with my colleagues in
Germany to see when that would be available.  Let me know.

Thanks,
Megan Nicholson
ibidi, LLC
608-845-3270