CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2020

From:
Ricardo Henriques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:32:30 +0000

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to do a small highlight on a preprint we've uploaded to bioRxiv
today:

"ZeroCostDL4Mic: an open platform to simplify access and use of
Deep-Learning in Microscopy"
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.20.000133v1

ZeroCostDL4Mic needs no coding, no special computers and is meant to make
DeepLearning for Microscopy as easy as it gets. Everything works in a
browser, in the cloud, for free. Give it a shot. We hope it's useful for
you.

All the best,
-Ricardo

--
Prof. Ricardo Henriques,
Chair of Computational and Optical Biophysics

MRC-Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT
United Kingdom

Twitter: @HenriquesLab <https://twitter.com/HenriquesLab>
Website: https://henriqueslab.github.io
Google Scholar:
https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=-peQ4ZsAAAAJ&hl=en
Co-Director of the Wellcome Trust Optical Biology
<https://opticalbiology.org/> PhD programme