CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 17:19:49 -0500
In theory this would be very nice but the fact is that newsgroup use can
be horribly slow on our system.  It can take several minutes to connect,
and then there are so many groups, it becomes impossible to actually get
to the information.  I vote strongly not to go to newsgroup listing.
Maybe it can be used in addition, but not as a replacement.  But only for
instututions that really have their act together regarding the usage.

Tony Moss