CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1999

From:
Liz Nickless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 11:49:15 +1200
To whom it may concern ,

 I am not sure what you are doing with your images but we save ours on the
Leica system as Tiffs and we do not get a stack of black and white images.
You need to merge the separate channels before you save them, then you will
get a stack of overlayed coloured images which can easily be opened in most
imaging software.