CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
David Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:15:32 -0500

We have used Solltech's DIAS for many years and it is the standard in
the Dicty community.  It is quite a nice piece of software.  I think
that the tech transfer company recently was readsorbed into Soll's
lab, so I am not sure how you would buy it now.  Check out
http://www.geocities.com/solltech/dias/information/ for an overview.
They also now have a 3D version.  Dave

>Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
>Dear Confocalists,
>
>We are studying cell migration, as a result, I am interested  in any
>suggestions on various motion tracking software solutions for the
>analysis of cell movement on a time-lapse stack of images.
>
>Thank you
>Judy
>

>Judy Trogadis
>Bio-Imaging Coordinator