CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Peter Wallén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:14:21 +0100
Dear Craig and others of the developing NORAN-list,

We too have a NORAN Odyssey XL (running on an SGI Indy), and I agree with
Craig that the machine is nice but the worry is future support. Arnfried
Thomas did a nice job for us in May this year, but what´s next?

Please, Keng, I would of course also appreciate being added to the
NORAN-list. Thank you!

Best regards,
Peter Wallén

***********************