CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
Franco Pedreschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 17:22:15 -0400
Hello:
I am studying celular walls in potatoes during frying using laser
scanning confocal
microscopy in its fluorescence mode ( we have lasers of 488 and 514
nm).  For this reason I need a fluorochrome specific for vegetable walls

whose excitation wavelength be in the range of the lasers we have.    Do

you know any fluorochrome for staining cellular capable of being excited

by any of the mentioned lasers?  I will appreciate any help or
information you give me.  Thanks in advance for your attention .

--

MSc Franco Pedreschi
PhD Student